• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD (SOLD) 2014 AR240 (RED) For Sale 46K

Helipilot11

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
My Baby (AR240) for sale.....Looks like the Army wants to send me to either Kuwait, Korea, or Germany. I can't let her sit for a year maybe longer so she must go if I get orders. Plus my wife wants to go back to school. Bought new July 2014 from a dealer in Kentucky. Boat has always been stored indoors only comes out when in use and when we bring it home for a deep clean. Currently has 27 hours but we use her every weekend. Many upgrades..... $46,000

Upgrades:
-Complete JL Audio System installed (10" Sub, 2x 7.7 tower speakers, 4x mx650, m1000/5v2 AMP)
-Complete Seadek Flooring plus rear deck
-Jetboat Pilot Thrust Vector XL
-Deluxe Premium Mooring Cover
-Original Shipping Cover
-VeVe Guide Post w/ CE lights
-Tinted Windows (20%)

Boat has been used in salt water but washed/flushed every time using salt away.
IMG_1338.JPG IMG_1339.JPG IMG_1340.JPG IMG_1341.JPG IMG_1342.JPG IMG_1343.JPG IMG_1344.JPG IMG_1345.JPG IMG_1346.JPG IMG_1347.JPG IMG_1348.JPG IMG_1349.JPG IMG_1350.JPG IMG_1351.JPG IMG_1352.JPG IMG_1353.JPG IMG_1354.JPG IMG_1355.JPG IMG_1356.JPG IMG_1357.JPG IMG_1359.JPG IMG_1361.JPG IMG_1362.JPG IMG_1363.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:

SCSTWG

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Beautiful boat with some great upgrades. Good luck with the sale if you get orders.

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Beautiful boat with some great upgrades. Good luck with the sale if you get orders.
X2. And thank you for your service.

If you do get the orders and have to sell her, we are all fully expecting you will be back here in no time sporting a new '15, '16, or '17 Yammie!

CAM212SS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
if you do have to sell, do not be a stranger on the board. It was nice meeting up with you last year and good luck to you.

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
First....Thank you for your service!!! Secondly....dont sell it!!! Leave it at my house and I will start it for you every Saturday morning....until you get home[flag]

jlcj7

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Great looking boat

PEARCE

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
First of all, thank you for your service and sacrifice.

Second of all, that is an awesome looking boat!

Third, don't sell her! Stabilize the fuel and fog the cylinders, put some damprid and dryer sheets throughout the cockpit. Those keep the mice away. Put the cover on her in a garage and kiss her good night. She will be there waiting on you when you get back.

Jr15g

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
That is a beautiful boat!!! Good luck brother!

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Wow that is one beautiful and nicely modded boat! Best of luck and thanks for serving!! [flag]:thumbsup:

Helipilot11

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Thank you everyone for the kind words. It's tough but I think it's the right decision. Trust me if it sells I will still stick around. Hopefully it goes to someone who will care for her as much as I do.

Helipilot11

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Well it looks like I blew out my right knee so the boat is now for sale. My summer is over.

Johmas50

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
This forum is a weird thing, having never met it should make no impact, but I remember when you bought this boat and I followed the thread pretty closely. Maybe because I remember reading about you buying it here in Lexington or maybe just because I thought it was cool that you were still overseas when you worked it all out, but for some reason I hate to hear that you are selling. Best wishes in your knee recovery and thank you for your service. Hopefully you will be in a place to purchase another in the near future.

billyb

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
This forum is a weird thing, having never met it should make no impact, but I remember when you bought this boat and I followed the thread pretty closely. Maybe because I remember reading about you buying it here in Lexington or maybe just because I thought it was cool that you were still overseas when you worked it all out, but for some reason I hate to hear that you are selling. Best wishes in your knee recovery and thank you for your service. Hopefully you will be in a place to purchase another in the near future.
Could not have said it better.

:winkingthumbsup"

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well it looks like I blew out my right knee so the boat is now for sale. My summer is over.
That sucks! Sorry to hear this, hope you mend up soon.

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Damn that's a nice boat....Good Luck, someone will get a great boat. I sold mine just by posting it here. Hopefully you have the same result.
Thank You for your service, add this to the list of family sacrifices you've made for serving our country.
Who-Waa....Go Army.

Helipilot11

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I hope so! Would like it gone soon.

Helipilot11

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
$500 finders fee to anyone that brings the buyer my way. The buyer must mention the jetboaters.net name on the initial contact. Once the boat is sold and an awesome jetboaters.net member is responsible a check will be mailed. This offer is only good for the month of July!!!!!!!!