• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff SOLD - 2015-2019 Yamaha mooring cover for 242 series boats - Used

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I got this cover with the 2018 242LS-E that I just picked up a few days ago. I kept the almost-new cover from my previous boat so this one isn't needed.

The stern Yamaha logo is a bit worn but the SurLast cover material itself is in good shape - no holes. The buckles and straps are really clean so I don’t think it was taken on/off all that much. It has zippered covers to access your six pop-up cleats and gas cap while it is on the boat. It comes with the anti-pooling poles as well and the straps are in good shape.

The Yamaha part number is MAR-242TR-BK-15 and the PWCparts.com description says it fits 2015 to 2020 242 series boats. The tag on the cover says 2015-2017 boats but I’m assuming that this particular cover was made in 2017 so it doesn’t include the newer years in the description? I would think that it would fit an AR-240 as well but I’m not 100% positive on that

I paid a little over $700 when I bought my new one in April (right around $750 online at the moment) and I think that $275 is a fair price for this one. I would prefer to sell this locally but would be willing to ship it at cost.

Image (8).jpeg

Image (6).jpeg

Image (4).jpeg

Image (3).jpeg

Image.jpeg

Image (7).jpeg

Image (5).jpeg

JAUGA82

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Hi. I'd like to buy this cover if still available. I'm in Alabama and will pay shipping. I'll even email you a prepaid label if you'd like. Thanks.

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Private message sent

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain