• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD SOLD: 2015 AR240 for Sale $49k, 165 hours. Charlotte, NC

LukePrinsloo

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
2015 AR240 165 hours.

AUDIO:
Full JL Audio system including tower speakers, added swim deck speakers and cabin speakers.
M200/M400/M600 amplifiers
M3-650x Speakers
M3-770x tower
10” subwoofer
Audio system is setup that the tower/swim deck are on the M400 with a dedicated Gain knob.
Subwoofer on it's own dedicated Gain Knob.
M600 powers cabin with it's own Gain knob.
This means you can have kids playing in the boat, while jamming on the sandbar and not deafen the kids. Or when cruising, shut down the swimdeck/tower and listen inside the boat at a comfortable level.
Coupled with an apple watch, I can comfortably stand at our sand bar and control the music for a large section. The power of this setup is truly amazing.
Amps are power on with a relay to protect them.
Tower Speakers have covers to protect them from bugs on the highway.
I also have the rear audio control unit cover that so many people lose.

INTERIOR:
-Seadeck throughout (Every JBP option except the front triangles in the bow).
-Mainah Rare Stop/Start buttons, wired in so that at the push of a green button each motor starts in order. in emergency, anyone can see to push the red button to shut it down. Mounted high enough little ones cant push them while underway but close enough that anyone can access to the left of the steering wheel.
-Extended Bimini 2’ (who can argue with more shade)
-New GRP 27 batteries 2020 when I also added bus bars and a hard wired battery maintainer (ProMarine Prosport12).
-Hydrophase Ridesteady speed control and engine sync. Quite honestly one of the best upgrades besides the stereo I have done. No more engine drone when cruising as the motors are synced. kid tubing? set his favorite speed before you start and peg the throttles. Easy speed up/slow down to the kids comfort.
-Captains Seat has an Adjustable pedestal to it. set the height that's most comfortable for you and ride in comfort rather than the factory one height only pedestal.
-Oil changed every spring.

Exterior:
Underwater lighting (blue). [note one of the sides is out, but it's all prewired just needs to be replaced]
I am a bit meticulous on the exterior. It's been buffed and polished for the new owner with a wipe on ceramic coating. (note, this is not full ceramic but a 3 month/6 month coating that last 6 months of boating. just spray the boat and dirt falls right off).
JBP Lateral Thrusters
JBP Thrust Vectors

Trailer:

Brand new Radial Tires.
Factory Recall on fender's performed with complete new fenders, bracket, diamond plate, and lighting.
Trailer bunks light up with running lights on the tow vehicle (7pin trailer harness setup).
This is an amazing addition that helps when loading at night, easier to see the trailer when backing up, and easier to see the trailer when it's in the water for loading.
New Fulton adjustable speed winch
New Fulton Trailer Jack
Stoltz Bow Roller
Boat Guides with Blue matching covers to protect the boat.

Stored covered Inside a barn when not in use.
Boat name is vinyl and will be removed before sale.

Why am I selling? My kids have enjoyed water sports as they've grown up. We bought this boat as the second owner in 2018 as a boat for when we had little little kids. We are upgrading to a ski boat as my wife and I are passionate about skiing, and my eldest has started to share that same passion.

IMG_2094.jpg
IMG_2612.jpg
IMG_7200.jpg

IMG_7557.jpgIMG_7588.jpg
IMG_7547.jpg
IMG_7554.jpgIMG_7550.jpgIMG_7569.jpgIMG_7570.jpg

Attachments