• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD **SOLD** 2017 AR242 LTD S UPGRADES ORIGINAL OWNER IN INDIANA

BMW_AR242

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Boat sold, happy new owners Darren and Traci from here in Indiana, likely will see them on Patoka Lake!

Been on travel, but currently as per down payment from second person to view, boat is sale pending upon my return Friday to complete transaction. Will update the ad at that time. Used boats seem to be hot, had over 85 inquires....wow! We also put our down payment hold on a new 25' Yamaha (#3) for early next year. Now have to get the lake property done! -BMW

Excellent shape, right at 62 hours on the engines, one owner. Tons of upgrades and custom additions including aluminum wheels with Michelin premiers plus matching spares, Hydrophase water sport controller for speed, rpm, and sync. Deluxe mooring cover plus full storage cover. More items not listed. Never left in water and stored inside climate controlled garage. Ceramic coated inside and out. Washed and LSPd every trip. Thrust vectors. Removable stainless gas grill for lunch on the back of the boat. Oil changed regularly, and new plugs annually. Always on battery maintainer after outings. Upgrading to lake house so consolidating in the interim. Used Yamahas are still rare, and this condition even more so. We love the Yamahas and will be doing number three once we get the property done. Message for details and more photos. For the right buyer we will include turnkey ready with every single accessory and water sports item you could need plus safety and tools. Meticulously cared for and operated. Located at edge of Fishers, Indiana. Willing to meet depending on distance.
Text/call for more info: 317-331-1197
$51,250obo

Attachments

Last edited:

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Beautiful boat, where in Indiana?

BMW_AR242

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Fishers (NE side of Indy)

WiskyDan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I’ll be in Indy the week of 8/3 for work and if it’s still available (I’m guessing it won’t be) I’d like to see it. Good luck with the sale.

BMW_AR242

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I will be sure to update the listing here as I have it listed in a couple places and have several dealers locally that are considering offers out right. Feel free to check back with me when you’re in town. It’s a good market but you never know. It will make the right buyer very happy.

BMW_AR242

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
More photos!

Attachments

BMW_AR242

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

Mxracerzero

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If I didn't have to worry about selling my current 17 ar195 and space in dry storage I would probably jump all over this...

BMW_AR242

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Mcracerzero... Boats are like puppies the only thing better than one is two ha ha.

Mxracerzero

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That's exactly the kind of stuff my girlfriend says..

BMW_AR242

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Sounds like she’s a keeper. ;)
(Coming from a guy who’s going from two boats to one per this ad)