• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD ** SOLD ** 2019 212X - $58k obo / Sacramento, CA

31BVeteran

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
For sale!

Located in Sacramento, CA.

Currently both engines have 180 hours and counting. Never had any issues. Oil and maintenance were done on schedule.

This boat has only been operated in fresh water.

*****Boat does have some light dock rub rash, but can be easily buffed out. No deep gouges that would hinder usability. Willing to provide pictures if requested *****

Seat hinge currently requiring repair, but covered under Yamaha Extended Warranty which is good until 2024. YES warranty is transferable to new owner! Seat is currently on back order through Yamaha. Current ETA is 6-8 months.

****Purchases, Upgrades and what’s included with this sale *****

Brand new Goodyear endurance ST215 /75 R14 tires with 3 years of warranty coverage through Americas Tires. ($746)

Brand new, self made extended shade canopy. Not available through Yamaha. ($550)

Fresh oil and oil filter. All Yamaha products. ($60)

2 brand new deep cycle marine batteries. ($250)

Upgraded cabin speakers. 4 - revo 6 with RGB capabilities. 2 Rev 10s. 2 upgraded amplifiers. Syn-Dx2 and Syn-Dx6 (over $5600)

Yamaha boat cover ($918)

Yamaha Wake booster with carry case and floaty. ($1000)

750# transom fatsac, 150# Brick fatsac with tsunami pump ($715)

Additional seadek mats ($419)

Stoltz roller ($23)

Trailer Guide ($75)

Trailer boat buckles ($60)

Danforth Anchor ($90)

Table and post (Standard with boat)

Extended and Transferable YES Warranty ($2472)

Nada suggest $78,550, will ask for $58k obo

Open to any and all questions!
5A2B6586-3137-454D-BFBF-B94C3BEECD70.jpeg

Attachments

Last edited:

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow, great price. Nice boat. I would think it would sell fast.

dadofral

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hmmmm, Denver is halfway...my bro lives there....making this hard to resist....would have to try to sell my existing boat too. About $650-700 in diesel fuel there and back, hotels, etc. Keeping the door open on this.....

31BVeteran

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
I’ll take $675 off to offset fuel cost if you’re interested. $59,325 to you. Let me know.

dadofral

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I’ll take $675 off to offset fuel cost if you’re interested. $59,325 to you. Let me know.
So far no movement from my wife, kids are on board if I can sell my current boat. This may take some time....

31BVeteran

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Wife is on board but condition is to sell our current boat first. This boat ever been in salt / brackish water?
awesome and no to salt water. Always used in fresh water lakes. No river use either.

dadofral

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
awesome and no to salt water. Always used in fresh water lakes. No river use either.
Still working on getting the boat fixed up to sell. There are some things that need tending too on our end. It may be awhile as I wants to get the bottom buffed out and some scratches fixed. Will keep you posted

31BVeteran

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Tige
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Still working on getting the boat fixed up to sell. There are some things that need tending too on our end. It may be awhile as I wants to get the bottom buffed out and some scratches fixed. Will keep you posted
Sounds good. I do have a couple interested buyers so I’ll also update this thread in case someone comes through with the money.
Good luck with selling your boat as well.