• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD SOLD - 2019 242 Limited S E-Series Suede Grey - Ohio

Plpbecks

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Hello Jetboaters, we will be making our boat available for sale, wanted to offer it to those on this forum first before we post elsewhere will even include our jetboaters.net flag! Please let me know if anyone is interested.

2019 Yamaha 242 Limited S E-Series

Offered for sale : $70,999
Medina, Ohio

Excellent condition, nearly new Yamaha 242 Limited S E-series with only 65 Hours. Boat has been meticulously cared for, has all of the best upgrades to make this the perfect family boat, and includes everything you need to get on the water this summer. Factory Yamaha warranty through 2022 assures peace of mind, without the exorbitant new boat price, fees, and wait.

The 2019 E-series in Suede Grey with contrasting white upholstery and large black bimini top make for an attractive combination that gathers looks and compliments at any lake, cove, or sandbar. For families that are serious about enjoying their day on the water, the oversize Bimini top with solar panel and sunroof, and fully upholstered rear swim deck offer shade and comfort that is exclusive to this trim level. The 24’ model provides ample room for your friends, and is large enough to comfortably handle bigger water including the Great Lakes.

This boat has been upgraded with:

- CobraJet Ultimate Steering, for maximum slow speed and docking control.
- Lectrotab Trim Tabs, for a significantly softer ride in waves and chop
- Stoltz Bow-roller for scratch-free loading
- Dedicated 300W Amp to power Wet sounds subwoofer (Remaining sound system are all Wet Sounds Amps/Speakers)
- Thetford portapotti in head compartment (See pictures)
-Custom bow seating sun-shade (See pictures)
- Custom full enclosure to extend your boating season (See pictures)
-Custom raised chrome ID lettering to match factory chrome lettering
- Trailer Guide-posts for easier loading
- 2 Stainless flag/rod-holders

Also included in sale:
- Premium factory mooring/towing cover (See pictures)
- Factory shipping cover in good condition (Not pictured)
- Bow anchor (fluke-style) with 15’ of chain and 150’ of rode.
- Stern anchor (fluke-style) with 100’ of rode.
- 2 Mission Sentry fenders (see pictures)
- 4 New braided dock lines
- All factory cushions
- Factory cooler
- All USCG safety requirements (6x life jackets, 1x throwable, flares, fire extinguisher)
- Original shorelander trailer

Our family has greatly enjoyed this boat, which has proven the reliability and versatility that Yamahas are known for. Our extended family also has a larger cruising boat, we’ve been spending our time there, and not enjoying the Yamaha to its fullest. Since we know many families have been wanting to get in the water this year but have been unable to find a quality boat, we felt it was best to offer this beauty to someone that can fully enjoy it.

Serious inquiries only, contact:

Paul Becks
P.a.becks@gmail.com
330-242-2373

Additional photos available on request.

Other Info:

Stored out of water, indoor winter storage. Test drive on local lake available for serious buyers. Delivery within 1-2 hours included with sale, or further for additional consideration. Partial financed through local credit union, title can be transferred same-day with cash or qualified bank check payment.

3621B63C-27D7-4CE1-B921-E110C1C40559.jpeg
3BE17D3B-C28D-4748-A495-4CBB3FC03D5B.jpeg
8D18788B-DA81-41C5-BD5D-677AF7D95255.jpeg
625AC92D-BABE-4268-BE59-1984BAC86B24.jpeg
C4BDA15C-BA19-4050-9090-A9D40CCD6B90.jpeg
B9549E19-948B-45C4-B863-07C3397252A8.jpeg
03CF6C83-D6B5-439A-A89E-AD37A818528B.jpeg
D83C8303-283F-4492-8BD8-712E8E6FAFC4.jpeg

Attachments

tkeru408

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
😍 Beautiful boat, anybody looking should be all over it! GLWS

blacksapphirez

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
this is a VERY nice price for such well optioned boat.

Someone should buy it like right now.

Plpbecks

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Thanks @tkeru408 & @blacksapphirez , offering at a fair price in the hopes it can save someone’s summer who has been waiting in line for a boat.

Plpbecks

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
***Sale Pending***

Markk

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
SOLD. Boat is headed to make its new owner happy in Michigan.
Pipbecks.....please give us some guidance on what you experienced in the sale process. I have a similar boat I’m considering putting on the market. What pricing temperature/challenges did you face? Did dealers/brokers light up your phone lines just seeking to flip it?(happened with a 2017 truck I just sold).

Plpbecks

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
@Markk I listed here for a day before putting on Facebook groups and BoatTrader. Lots of tire-kickers on Facebook, most of the boats on Facebook are way overpriced because it costs nothing to test the water, so I don’t think people take listings there as seriously. Got the best response through BoatTrader, a good investment. A few serious buyers the first day, and a literal flood of inquiries from all over the country (Actually international, had two inquiries from Ontario) the next two days. Ultimately the first serious contact I had was a good buyer who wanted it for the right reasons, offered full price, was able to move fairly quickly, and placed a deposit to hold until finalized. The hardest part was telling all the good people who offered the same that it was already sold!

I didn’t have a single dealer contact me, although the listing was only up for 4 days so maybe I would have if it had gone on longer.

I priced it fairly, which helped things move quickly, I’m of the opinion that being fair on pricing is better than trying to squeeze every buck out of someone. There were several similar boats listed at the same time in worse condition priced way higher than mine, some of them are still listed, which means they’re not worth their asking price. I also didn’t allow a bidding/highest offer scenario, like I know some are doing now. Had plenty of folks offer more to try and move up the line. To me first unqualified full price offer takes it. That’s being fair.

That was my experience a month ago, not sure if the market has changed but all went smooth. We will be boating on our family’s larger boat then next few years until the market calms down and then get back into the boat ownership game, if I can be that patient!