• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Sold - 2022 SX195 Central Florida (Tampa area)

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Posting to sell our jetboat. Priorities changed, but boat will be used frequently if/until the boat sells.
2022 SX195 in Yacht Blue with grey bimini top.
1.8l supercharged SVHO with 56.5 hours. Includes Garmin Striker 7SV GPS/chart plotter/fish finder with traditional, chirp and sideview transducer. USCG inspected for 2023 and includes all required safety equipment for 8 people. Boat also comes with CobraJet Steering Ultimate AK19 steering fins. Galvanized trailer with new tires also included.
All required maintenance has been performed per the owners manual using Yamaha recommended items. Upgraded steering cable from the steel core to the composite core was changed out in 2022. Boat also comes with the black Yamaha cover and poles. Included will be multiple dock lines, two anchors, two fenders, a shore spike (never used as I don’t get that shallow), a two person XPS sit in tube with tow line and telescopic docking pole. Boat has never been beached or grounded, and always flushed, washed, dried and covered within 3hrs of being pulled out of the water.
$45k

IMG_3939.jpegIMG_3940.jpegIMG_3941.jpegIMG_3942.jpegIMG_3943.jpegIMG_3944.jpegIMG_3945.jpegIMG_3946.jpegIMG_3947.jpegIMG_3948.jpegIMG_3949.jpegIMG_3950.jpegIMG_3951.jpegIMG_3952.jpegIMG_3953.jpegIMG_3954.jpegIMG_3956.jpegIMG_3955.jpeg

Last edited:

zipper

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boston Whaler
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
G.L.W.S.

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not just another Craigslist boat

a member here for over 3 years and over 1k posts, a member of our community, that’s worth something

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Not just another Craigslist boat

a member here for over 3 years and over 1k posts, a member of our community, that’s worth something
Thanks, I absolutely love the boat, everything I wanted when I was looking. Other than the weird Yamahaisms that could easily be re engineered or re tooled, it’s fantastic. Gets up and goes, easy to tow, launch and recover and it’s not bad on the eyes either. Posting to see how it goes, but wouldn’t mind hanging onto it for a little while longer 🤫. Kids are getting older, with sports, extracurricular activities and the day to day life and work, time seems to be getting less and less everyday.

Thermobrett

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
Today we sold our boat. The neighbors bought it for their family as an early Christmas gift, just like we did a couple years back. I sold it for less than anticipated due to the swamping, but assured them I would answer any questions and provide all documentation and help in any way possible if something happens long term. Odd thing, as he was an avid boater prior to moving to Florida a couple years ago, he has all the necessary equipment already, so part of the lower cost, I got to keep all of the items I purchased separately from the boat, including the cover as the boat will go in his third garage.
I will post some adds for the main items I feel jetboaters may want at a discounted price.