• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD SOLD Fast-Flo Portable Fluid Transfer System

xoomer

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Local pick-up only in Cape Coral, FL.

I sold my boat a few months ago but still have my Fast-Flo system which I don't need. If you are going off-shore and want to take extra fuel this is the system you need. I purchased the Flo-Fast 15 gallon container with pump, extra 5' extension, unleaded tank adapter and folding cart, but only used it a couple of times to carry fuel to my freshwater pontoon. The Fast-Flo works great and pumps at 8 gallons a minute--in or out.

Original price was $385.00 with the extras and I listed the system on Craigslist for $195.00 but if anyone on this forum can use it I will let it go for $145.00.

Flo-Fast and Extension.jpg

flofast1.jpg
fastflo2.jpg

fastflo3.jpg

fast-flo4.jpg

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@xoomer Awesome deal, I wish I lived closer!

--

xoomer

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@swatski Saint Louis isn't that far :eek:

I hope I can find a good home for it here!

mdwarchichoke

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
That is a good deal. I wished i was in Florida sometime soon!