• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD SOLD! For sale:Brand new in box Yamaha Marine Dual Battery kit

BDoss

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello all, I am selling my brand new in the box Yamaha Marine Dual Battery Kit. Bought it back in May with the intentions of adding a 2nd battery and sound system to my SX210 but ended up not getting around to it due to my son playing playing baseball all summer and only getting the boat out a few times. I have since decided to just keep the boat the way it is and not add the 2nd battery. I only opened the box to make sure all parts were in it and to take this picture. If you need anymore information please just message me. Asking $140 shipped or best offer. Thanks!ED3602B8-3710-4585-9812-2175A2047907.jpeg