• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD ***SOLD*** Huntsville Alabama 2011 Yamaha 242 Limited S For Sale

jjmparsons

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
2011 Yamaha 242 Limited S Jet Boat
$34,000.00 “Negotiable and motivated" I am not interested in the NDA price hike so don't hesitate to look and make an offer. We do still owe on the boat thru USAA however and being that we are looking at another boat, there is some buffer in there. Just going to be honest with you.

Selling due to not being our boating styles. We do not ski, wake board or pull tubes. During our tenure of ownership boat was rarely driven hard or at excessively high speeds. An occasional bump up to get us ahead of a wake or boat was about it but a normal day of boating for us meant putting the boat in the water, driving up river 25- 30 MPH tops, shutting it off, and floating back. When we acquired the boat in 2018, it had roughly 160 Hours on it, so we have only added around roughly 40 hours/ averaging 10 per year. Literally spent 10% of time driving and the rest floating.
Engines: 2
Hours: 205 & 207 Hrs. I do not know why there is a disparity of 2 hours, we never ran on only one engine.
Included: Trailer and standard Boating items. Please see the pictures. (I didnt realize there was a limit on pictures so please contact me and I will ensure you receive all of them.)
  1. Non Fashionable over the neck Orange Life Jackets
  2. ProSport 12 Two Bank Battery Charger
  3. Assorted new Rocker Switches/ other switches
  4. Boat Trailer Guide Covers; 60” never installed
  5. New black “Yamaha” Boat Cover purchased in 2018
  6. Thetford Electric flush porta potti E565E. Never used unfortunately a little too tall for the head compartment but something can be worked out to make it usable
  7. Cobra Steering Fangs (Large Set)
  8. Installed two large Blue LED Lit Subs. Not Amped but was enough for us.
  9. 10 -15LB Mushroom Anchor. Not sure what the owner did with the original anchor.
  10. Boat has all cushions to include Bow filler cushions
  11. Boat has two table legs and table top
  12. Carpets are in great shape. Taken out and put away at the end of every season or hung to dry if wet
  13. Batteries are pulled at the end of every season and put on the charger at home and then reinstalled once boat goes in water at the beginning of the new season.
  14. Last Oil and spark plug change was end of season 2019. Boat was taken out once in 2020 and maybe 3 times 2021.
I am working today so please text first so I can arrange a time we can talk further.
Cell: 254-535-6564
Email: jjmparsons@gmail.com

Attachments

Last edited:

kjr6306

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX