• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD SOLD JBL MA4505 5 channel amp 1800W SOLD

brian86992

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I put two JBL MA4505 amps in my FSH 210. One powers four 65W 6.5" speakers and a 12" sub. The other powered two 130W 8" tower speakers and a 12" sub. I had trouble with the amp overheating so I sent it back to Harman and they sent me a new unit. While the unit was out, I went ahead and replaced the amp with one locally so I no longer need this new one they sent back. The product is new in box directly from Harman with all accessories. This is a great amp and I'm very happy with the one I still have installed with the factory Clarion head unit pushing my 6.5" kickers and sub.

It's a $480 amp but I'm aware there's sellers on ebay for $250 right now so I'll match that. $250 free shipping, firm.

IMG_3688.jpg
IMG_3689.jpg
IMG_3690.jpg
IMG_3691.jpg

The other one that is still installed in my boat showing how it might look in yours:
IMG_3577.jpg