• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD SOLD - Please Delete

DJ Bellin

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
2015 dual axel galvanized trailer that wouldn’t pass MD inspection after moving from Florida. Since I didn’t want to wait for parts to come in and shops are booked out for a couple months to repair, I recently purchased a 2021 trailer from my local dealership instead of fixing this one from someone who bought a boat and didn’t need a trailer.

Trailer has no brakes, needs new leaf springs, and an actuator. The leaf springs are rusted but still functional but I wouldn’t wait another season to replace. I used a Ram 2500 mega cab diesel w/ engine brake to tow with so the lack of trailer brakes was never an issue for me. Salt water can be murder on brakes, and in my opinion wasn’t worth replacing, your requirements may be different. I recently purchased 4 new enduro tires for the trip to MD at 125 each and they will come with the trailer.

The trailer is also still tagged and registered in Florida so It can be road tested if necessary.

I am only asking 1K given its current condition and the fact that my wife wants it out of my driveway. This should be a great deal for someone who wants to or can do their own work in a trailer.

Trailer is also for sale locally.

Attachments