• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD - Reduced - for sale 2001 ls2000 bimini and tower

kpants

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
asking 6000$ make an offer.

automatic bilge pump installed with a switch in the glove box
practically new bimini top (kept in garage)
wakeboard tower with two board racks (kept in garage)
2 person tube
2 50 ft tow ropes
several life jackets and a donut
fresh water only (tennessee)
snap on cover made specifically for this boat with the tower installed.
solar battery charger
engines rebuilt a couple years ago. I probably only take the boat out 10 times a year.
still uses automatic oiler, but has good new lines.
the seats are in pretty good shape, most of the vinyl is still soft and not cracked.
the stitches on the sundeck have come undone and the center seat pod does have a few cracks in the vinyl down at the bottom. but the rest is still good

Selling because I am going to afghanistan in less than 30 days.

can email photos on request, planning on taking the boat out this weekend I'll bring along the new gopro and get some video.

http://nashville.craigslist.org/boa/4568194875.html

I know, she's a little dirty
ive been busy lately

Last edited:

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thank you for your service!

Here are your pictures.

kpants

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
thanks bruce

kpants

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
make me an offer... It's got to go soon I cant just leave it sit there while I'm gone. I don't have anyone that knows how to take care of it. I'd rather take a loss than have it sit and end up turning to a pile of parts in the yard.