• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Sold...Speakers For Sale-Polk db,seaworthy

Craig

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have two (2) pairs of new in the box Polk db651 speakers, never installed-$45.00/pair +shipping
I also have three (3) pairs of used Polk db651 speakers which were taken out of our '15 and replaced. These have barely been used and are like new-$35.00/pair +shipping.

I'm willing to do a package deal if someone is interested in all 5 pair for $180.00 +shipping OBO.

The takeouts will be shipped in the packaging from our replacement speakers.

Info on speakers: http://www.polkaudio.com/db651/d/1100

I also have two pair of the stock 6.5's (Seaworthy I think) that were takeouts from a previous boat. They were barely used. $0.00 pair + shipping if anybody is interested.

MrWizard

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
(( I have two (2) pairs of new in the box Polk db651 speakers, never installed-$45.00/pair +shipping ))

I'm interested, looking at the specs they should fit in my '08 SX230, correct?

MrWizard

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Oh, and would you mind either posting/pm a pic of the speaker grill? Just curious which one you are selling.
Thanks!

ravi4l

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have two (2) pairs of new in the box Polk db651 speakers, never installed-$45.00/pair +shipping
I also have three (3) pairs of used Polk db651 speakers which were taken out of our '15 and replaced. These have barely been used and are like new-$35.00/pair +shipping.

I'm willing to do a package deal if someone is interested in all 5 pair for $180.00 +shipping OBO.

The takeouts will be shipped in the packaging from our replacement speakers.

I also have two pair of the stock 6.5's (Seaworthy I think) that were takeouts from a previous boat. They were barely used. $0.00 pair + shipping if anybody is interested.
I'll take the new 1's if you still got them i wana add 2 more to my 2015 LS looks like same 1's thnaks let me know where to send payment.

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
(( I have two (2) pairs of new in the box Polk db651 speakers, never installed-$45.00/pair +shipping ))

They are drop in replacements. I had 8 of them in my 08 sx210 and have 6 of them in my AR240. This is a great deal too...

MrWizard

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
They are drop in replacements. I had 8 of them in my 08 sx210 and have 6 of them in my AR240. This is a great deal too...
Thanks for the input, I appreciate it!

Scott

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I am interested in 2 sets (4 speakers) of the used ones. Please PM me if they are still available.

Thanks,
Scott

Craig

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

I'm not familiar with your boat so I don't know about fit or depth available. This is what the grills/speakers look like:

Attachments

Craig

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'll take the new 1's if you still got them i wana add 2 more to my 2015 LS looks like same 1's thnaks let me know where to send payment.
How many pairs are you wanting?

Craig

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Sorry for the delay guys, 14 hr work day and haven't had time till this evening to get on here and respond.

MrWizard

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm not familiar with your boat so I don't know about fit or depth available. This is what the grills/speakers look like:
Thanks for the pic!
I'd like to have both pairs of the new ones... After all I did comment first :)
PM please for payment arrangements...

Mike

Craig

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Thanks for the pic!
I'd like to have both pairs of the new ones... After all I did comment first :)
PM please for payment arrangements...

Mike
You did, I sent you a pm ref shipping and payment.

Craig

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'll take 1 please
Since Mike commented first I've got to give him the opportunity. I will tell you that the three "used" pairs are same as brand new. They seriously don't have even an hour of use on them. We replaced them with the Polk mm651um's before we even took the boat out. I'll let you know if Mike takes them or not.

ravi4l

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Since Mike commented first I've got to give him the opportunity. I will tell you that the three "used" pairs are same as brand new. They seriously don't have even an hour of use on them. We replaced them with the Polk mm651um's before we even took the boat out. I'll let you know if Mike takes them or not.
Sounds good thanks

JetPowered

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
I'll throw my hat in the ring if there are any left. Two pair minimum.

Craig

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Currently waiting on PayPal for payment for the two pair of new in the box. After receiving that I will have the following left...

three (3) pairs of used Polk db651 speakers which were taken out of our '15 and replaced. These have barely been used and are like new-$35.00/pair +shipping

ravi4l

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Currently waiting on PayPal for payment for the two pair of new in the box. After receiving that I will have the following left...

three (3) pairs of used Polk db651 speakers which were taken out of our '15 and replaced. These have barely been used and are like new-$35.00/pair +shipping

I'll take 1 used db651 please let me know where to send address and payment

Thanks
RAVI