• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Sold - Straight Line Sumo Max 650lb Ballast Bag - Ebay Listing 283904906224 - Free Shipping

Lakedogs

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Hi All,

I am listing our Straight Line Sumo Max 650lb Ballast Bag for sale on Ebay, listing #283904906224. We used this for 1 season before switching to the Gantlin custom transom bag. The bag is in great shape with no rips, tears or holes. Please let me know if you have any questions. Free Shipping! Thanks.

Lakedogs

Lakedogs

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Yes, it has been sold and shipped. I will update the title. Thanks for your interest.