• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD (SOLD)Zup Board for Sale

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
have a ZUP Board - YouGotThis2.0 + DoubleZUP Rope/Handle in box unopened. I purchased one which I received about 10 days ago. Now I have received one today from a relative as a gift who surprised me since I was talking about it last time i saw them, which I don't want to hurt their feelings and let them know I got one already since they got it a while ago before I took delivery of boat for us. So now I have two and looking to sell one. It is brand new and still in original box, unopened. New they are $390 ish Also I am unsure which color, I believe it to be the Lime Green. Not sure how much shipping would be. Would like to get close to $280 out of it to put into other things for the kids. Can meet locally as well if anyone is interested. I can take a credit card, just send you in invoice from my company via email.

Have it listed in multiple places as well, figured I would put it here.

Bearsar240

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think he may be busy, I sent a P.M to him at 3:45 haven't heard back yet.