• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

[Solved] 2021 Scarab 165 w/ check engine light

Moi aussi je suis francophone mon nom est Dominic Tremblay

Oui je fais souvent du bateau sur l'ottawa river et aussi sur le lac simon et le poisson blanc et j ai des amis qui ont des chalets sur différent lac de la région.

Good afternoon, I picked up a 2020 Scarab 165 ID with the 300 hp brp engine with 72 hours. After about running about 2 hrs, I got a check engine light. I did get a canpro scan tool, it is reading the same code, P0325 knock sensor fault. The engine is doing the same thing as discribed above. The engie will hit 8k, then drop down to 7k. The rest of the power band runs & sounds great. I would like to replace the knock sensor. Does any have the part number? Also, is it easy to access? Thanks!

I don't have any experience on the 300HP engines... but for parts:

Click on Rotax > Rotax JPS > Lletter code = year where AA=2014 onward, so AK for you > Engine HP > Single Non Cat -17ft.

Then explore the correct chart.

Perfect! just ordered. Thanks for the help!

Back