• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Something is SERIOUSLY wrong with my transom….

Maybe it's like a misprint stamp or money and is worth more?? ;)

Yamaha QC at its finest. Some guys might find this funny, I find it sad.

This is the perfect time to see how good of a dealer you have. They will come up with the cushions and a new raised letter set.

I bet you guys are correct above, this one fell off and was put back on upside down. As the dealer is going to source you the entire word as a pre-spaced set. it will take you longer to pull the old one off with fishing line and clean the glue, than it will to put the new one on.

Quick tips, mark the location on the hull in pencil before removing, and put it on when the hull is warm, or a sunny day to get the glue to adhere. Easy project. Good luck.

This is the perfect time to see how good of a dealer you have. They will come up with the cushions and a new raised letter set.

I bet you guys are correct above, this one fell off and was put back on upside down. As the dealer is going to source you the entire word as a pre-spaced set. it will take you longer to pull the old one off with fishing line and clean the glue, than it will to put the new one on.

Quick tips, mark the location on the hull in pencil before removing, and put it on when the hull is warm, or a sunny day to get the glue to adhere. Easy project. Good luck.
Probably wont change it. Im sure it fell of because of the cold in the first place. We love our dealer.

Probably wont change it. Im sure it fell of because of the cold in the first place. We love our dealer.

I'm with you on that. It would trigger my OCD, but the conversation point would be worth it.

I'm with you on that. It would trigger my OCD, but the conversation point would be worth it.
I have severe OCD as well but this I'm ok with. We talked to my dealer about when we were inspecting the boat and he freaked out…. He said theyd order new ones right away and we said don’t worry about it. The rear filler cushions however. Those are ordered.

reminds me of a mate of mine that did this intentionally - his car now says IFITIN (INFINITI)

Last edited:
I love it, wish mine had it! Its a rainbow unicorn, you gatta keep it! Enjoy your Yawi!

Back