• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

South Padre Island/Corpus Christi Bay???

Kelso

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Headed down to Padre with the boat in tow for the 4th of July holiday. Anyone been in these waters? Specifically, how is the bay? I'd like to boat over close to the USS Lexington and check it out. Also, where is the best place to stage on the water for fireworks? Feel free to add any other info.

We are staying by the JFK Memorial Causeway in condos on the water.

I have always thought the water looked rough when I have been there on land looking out. Sailflow is showing 1 foot waves for the 4th. I look forward to hearing how it goes.

image.jpg

But @Bruce, Padre is 250 miles south of the Galveston jetties, LOL.

Despite my confusion about where that wonderful island of spring break parties is located here is the correct forecast for the 4th.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Back