• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Reminder of the Thrust Vector and Lateral Thruster group buy through JetBoatPilot.....you only have Until AUGUST 31st. to get in on this group buy.
    With a Maximum discount of 35% this is the highest discount you can get on these, so don't miss out!
    So if you are looking to improve your steering-either forwards or in reverse.....this sale may be for you!  

Thank you Will @jetboatpilot for offering this exclusively to JETBOATERS.net members!

(You can click the X to the right to dismiss this notice)

Speaker wire location on 2018 limited head unit?

Boostburner

Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Jet Ski
Boat Length
PWC
Hi guys I'm trying to find the speaker wires on my head unit to install a high to low frequency converter for a amp. I tried tapping into the rear transom, but no good sense their hook in series with swim platform

Do you have a Connext screen?

My head unit is behind the helm and connects to the Connext screen there.

My 2018 limited has 4 channels of RCA outs coming off the Polk box behind the helm. The speaker wires and the remote turn on for an amp are right there too in a big plug.
The unit at the back of the boat is just a remote.

I don't have any rca on my head unit, but I hear someone makes a harness for the platform unit in the rear, so I'm gonna try that.

Attachments

• 20230625_104548.jpg
    20230625_104548.jpg
    498.4 KB · Views: 9
I don't have any rca on my head unit, but I hear someone makes a harness for the platform unit in the rear, so I'm gonna try that.
Oh, ya my unit is a Polk not Fusion. Weird they would use different models in the same year.

Back