• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Special order Hydroturf pieces

2015 SX210

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I ordered a few Hydroturf pieces for the bow step/locker and rear walk through. Just give them the year/make/model of boat and they send precut pieces. Looks much butter and definitely not as slick. I just installed these last night.

Attachments

Last edited:

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hard to tell but that looks like hydro turf.

2015 SX210

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ah, yes, maybe it is🤷‍♂️ I just bought the same stuff that is on the swim deck. I have no idea the difference. Still learning here. No kids slipping and dying on my watch! Lol

Ancient canoe

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The swim decks on the 210 are hydroturf. Putting something down in those areas is definitely a good idea with kids wet feet going back and forth on the boat. It will eventually wear out. Once that happens you should consider upgrading to seadek before installing more hydroturf.