• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Spectrum Gel Coat Question

rrmidden

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I need to get a White Gel Coat Patch Kit from Spectrum for my 2015 212X.

Now that Spectrum's Web Site is working again, I can find the following product: YAMAHA BOAT WHITE COAT 5 04-19

However, when I click on the "Retail Customers Click Here", it takes me to this link at iBoats: Spectrum Color Yamaha, 2004-2011, White Coat 5 CCP LVOC Color Boat Gel Coat Patch Paste Repair Kit

Which says it's the White for 2004 through 2011 Yamaha Boats, so I'm not sure if it's the correct Color. The Spectrum Page says it's for 2004 through 2019, so maybe they never changed the White Gel Coat in 15 years, but iBoats never updated their Page since 2011? Anyone buy this White Gel Coat for a 2012+ Yamaha and can confirm it still matches the White on a 2015 212X?

Also, since I'm asking, how hard is it going to be to patch the Corner on the Interior near the bottom of the Wind Shield Walk-Through?

I need to get a White Gel Coat Patch Kit from Spectrum for my 2015 212X.

Now that Spectrum's Web Site is working again, I can find the following product: YAMAHA BOAT WHITE COAT 5 04-19

However, when I click on the "Retail Customers Click Here", it takes me to this link at iBoats: Spectrum Color Yamaha, 2004-2011, White Coat 5 CCP LVOC Color Boat Gel Coat Patch Paste Repair Kit

Which says it's the White for 2004 through 2011 Yamaha Boats, so I'm not sure if it's the correct Color. The Spectrum Page says it's for 2004 through 2019, so maybe they never changed the White Gel Coat in 15 years, but iBoats never updated their Page since 2011? Anyone buy this White Gel Coat for a 2012+ Yamaha and can confirm it still matches the White on a 2015 212X?

Also, since I'm asking, how hard is it going to be to patch the Corner on the Interior near the bottom of the Wind Shield Walk-Through?
Thats the part number i used for the white interior on my 2015 AR210 (Repaired areas around where i removed snaps for sea dek.

Back