• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Spring cruise on the Mississippi river Alton pool?

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Fantastic Everybody!!!

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Oh yeah, plenty of room on any boat if you and Cindy wanted to tag along. We know that is a long drive though.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
So far we have:

jaybro72 - sx190
Sx210owner - sx210
mattschepker -sx210
jcyamaharider - ar230
sstegh - 242 limited

Boat Crazy

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks for the invite guys/gals. Cindy and I have plans to be camping/ boating Pomme De Terre that weekend with local friends, however if that falls through we might just take you up on the offer. Would love to go.

jcyamahariders wife

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

jcyamahariders wife

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Thanks for the invite guys/gals. Cindy and I have plans to be camping/ boating Pomme De Terre that weekend with local friends, however if that falls through we might just take you up on the offer. Would love to go.
Bummer Gary but we don't live too far from you so here soon we will make a weekend trip up to see you both and we can go to Pomme De Terre and do some camping !

ar240owner's Wife

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
I am not sure there is anywhere to eat after locking thru. Plus there may be a lot of debris in the locks this time of year. Don't get me wrong, I want to do a lock thru, but should we plan that a little later into the season? Just a thought...

sstegh

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Which lock will we be going through?

jcyamahariders wife

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I am not sure there is anywhere to eat after locking thru. Plus there may be a lot of debris in the locks this time of year. Don't get me wrong, I want to do a lock thru, but should we plan that a little later into the season? Just a thought...
I am up for anything I really liked where we went for the fall cruise :winkingthumbsup"

jaybro72

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
we could go upstream to the dam and eat at cedar hill restaurant, Or mark and I could go Friday by car and look on the other side of the dam in pool 25 to get a visual of the water. as long as the water has been receding for a while the debris should be good

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I am game for whatever everybody wantw to do.

Daniel

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
My wife and I maybe interested in joining all of you ( we sometimes work on Sat mornings ) if you all wouldn't mind. Last I knew there was no where to eat in pool 25 but haven't made that trip in a couple years, so it may have changed. There where lots of sand bars though at that time.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
More the merrier!!

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Getting closer!!! The boat is coming out of the garage the 26th and oil changes and plug changes will be done, got the keel guard on my boat, as well as putting the keel guard on mattschepker s boat and installing the radio faceplate protector.