• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

St. Charles Boat & Motor - Great Dealer

Patrick L

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just wanted to post my experience so far with St. Charles Boat & Motor. They have been great so far.

Initially went in to talk to them last season about my old boat. (1990 Conquest 1800, OMC 4.3 Cobra). Once I got the old boat running reliably (timing issue) I ended up selling it. Went in a few times to look at the Jet Boats and talk with Jerry and Terry.

After going to the Grafton Boat Show last season put a deposit on the 2017 AR240. They held it for me till the St. Louis Boat show this week so I could take advantage of any promotions. (That was awesome customer service guys!)

So I ended up getting the 2.99% for the first 5 years, 2 additional years of warranty for free, bought 2 more years at the discounted boat show cost. and got the boat show boat bundle.

Now just waiting to setup a time for the orientation in March and then take it out on the water in April for the water test with Jerry. I drove it a little at the Grafton Boat Show, but just in the main channel. Just need to get the feel for the slow speed around docks/marinas.

They have been great so far and willing to spend the time to answer all questions. You definitely get the feeling they care and want to please you as a customer so you return. Great job guys, keep it up.

swatski

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Patrick L Great to hear that! We have been dealing with that dealership for years and more recently bought new from them, Terry was my sales person. They are solid.
We have had small warranty claims on vinyl - all done.

--

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welcome @Patrick L and congratulations on the new boat. St. Charles Boat and Motor is a top notch dealer. They have done all the maintenance on our boat. I wouldn't go anywhere else. The next boat I buy, it will be from them.

What lakes and rivers do you boat?

Patrick L

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Usually Lake Carlyle or Mark Twain. We are planning to go to Table Rock this summer also.

mattschepker

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I will tell you your family will fall in love with Table Rock. We usually try to go 2-3 times a year. Mark Twain I like a lot as well. I'm not real big on Carlyle Lake. As you know it can get a little rough with the wind. There's quite a few of Yamaha owners in the St.Louis surrounding areas that boat the Mississippi ( Alton pool 26). Not sure if you've ever been on the river but it is a nice option. Usually do spring and fall cruises on the river