• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Stainless Steel Cup Holders

treeskier

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I was tired of cleaning the white plastic cup holders in my LS2000 for them to just collect dirt all over again. I ordered 8 of these SS cup holders from amazon and replaced the plastic ones. They fit perfectly as far as the hole size is concerned. The 4 in there rear by the bench seat didn't have as much clearance underneath for those I had to trim the drain fitting on the back of the cup holder.

Here is the amazon link for what I bought http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0097M ... UTF8&psc=1

The total cost was $40.00 when I ordered them $20.00 for each set of 4. It appears they have gone up in price they are now listed at $33.50 for 4. :mad:

cup holder.jpg

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Put some RGB's in those things!! :p

BigAbe75

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I just got these same cup holders for my SX210 and the hole in the boat is just too big for these. Got them at $16.55 for 4, though. Not real sure what to do, yet.

dbrock34

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I had the same issue when we had our AR210. I wrapped strips of velcro around the outside of the cupholder to make them fit a little tighter.

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Just bought these the other day @$13.XX, they're really nice.

addisonm06

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
LS
Boat Length
Bought the same ones for my ls2000; great replacement!