• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Stainless Steel Rotors and Hubs for Galvenized 2018 Shoreland'r that came with 2018 242 LSE

Summers420us

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Does anyone know of Stainless Steel Rotors and Hubs that will fit a Galvenized 2018 Shoreland'r Trailer that came under my 2018 242 LSE? I am planning on bearing maintenance, and would like to switch out these hubs and rotors to something that can handle the salt better.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I wasn't aware that they made stainless rotors. Calipers and hardware yes but rotors not sure. If they do make them i will bet they are expensive

Summers420us

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
They are out there. And yes... pricey.

Shookie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I have the same trailer as you (I assume) and am curious how you find out what hub to buy? a an you find it on their site? I have a lot of trailering this summer and have been thinking about buying a spare to travel with...... not interested in a SS one though....

Chip F.

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have a 2016 shorlandr and just replaced mine this is what I used

Summers420us

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Hi. I ended up not using stainless either. I just ordered them from Shoreland’r.