• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Star Brite Trailer Spa - Worth a Shite??

bgruhn76

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Anyone actually buy and install one of these things? I've always just cleaned my like a normal person, but I figured I would ask.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Around saltwater I've seen trailers with similar setups but focused on rinsing the trailer not the boat. The setups I've seen are mostly homemade using sprinkler parts from Lowe's or Home Depot with the water focused on the trailer parts not the boat. If I regularly boated in saltwater I would probably do something similar.

bgruhn76

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Yeah, good old Clearwater, FL here...#SaltLife lol I may look into it then.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yeah, good old Clearwater, FL here...#SaltLife lol I may look into it then.
Nice, I grew up in Clearwater, FL with all my family still there, I'm the only ducklin' that flew the coup.

stever40

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I bet someone could do this easily. The tubing and fittings are all the same for an irrigation system you can find at your local Menard's, Home Depot or Lowe's store.