• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Stern light lens

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Going under a bridge I've cleared many times before, and never considered a hazard, I quickly realized I had never traversed it at night with my stern light up. Lens and bulb both gone. Bulb is easy enough, looks like a typical 178 wedge bulb. Yammy wants to sell me a complete stern light assy, but it looks like the lens is pretty generic. Anyone happen to know if there's any truth to that? I'm gonna go check my local marina later today, but they don't keep much in stock, I imagine I'll have to order something.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Looks like F1CU81530000 is a lens for every boat Yamaha has ever made. And it's listed in the parts fiche for every boat. Except the FSH. Surely it's not any different...

B0at1n

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Did you find a resoltion? My 19 190 lense came off at some point, the dealer said it’s the whole assembly but backed order for a month.

If I can buy the lense for inexpensive I’d be fine doing that. The light atill works just lense is missing.

Tailwaters

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Did the same thing last year. Waters so high right now all the bottoms of the bridges cause clearance issues. I got lucky mine did not break,