• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Sticker advice.

Marvin willis

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So a month ago my dad passed away before he got a chance to go out on my new boat. And something he would always say on the boat was “Whoopee”. So in his memory I had a sticker made that said exactly that but seems kind of small. At the same time how much can I stretch out one word. What do you think?

Attachments

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sorry for your loss.

I think if you want it bigger you can do something extra on the sides. For the location I think this is great.

Marvin willis

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks. He was hoping to go out on the boat the day he passed. The only time we had taken the boat out was a week prior when he was in the hospital After going out we went to lunch beside the hospital and he had all the nurses come to the window of his room to see my “pretty boat.”

PJ73

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Sorry for your loss. If you remove the "caution" stickers, you can maximize the height to the bottom of the bar and that will widen the lettering.

jocolo21

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Not a hobbyist printer, lol, just in queso, been printing dirt bike atv and pwc graphics for 12 years, so yours will come out good

Attachments

Marvin willis

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not a hobbyist printer, lol, just in queso, been printing dirt bike atv and pwc graphics for 12 years, so yours will come out good
SQa.q
That looks awesome. Wow. The problem is I don’t know how big to go with it being one word.

Billtex2000

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I think it looks perfect. I think he would love it.