• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Storage Organization ideas.

JakeTJCJ

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hey all,

I am a new owner of a 2020 210 FSH deluxe with Cycle Springs hardtop. I am just getting used to the boat inside and out. But, I am having organization issues in my boat. What are some clever ideas everyone has had for storage or any boxes/totes have you used to make for better use of storage? The two storage area just behind the front seats where the trashcan is and the shelves seem to be my biggest opportunity for help. I put small totes in there but my reward was not much storage and I have a lot of things just laying around in areas. I guess my OCD is kicking in.

Thanks for any help!

Dixemon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
What type of things are you trying to oraganize, if its fishing gear i have some ideas. Otherwise its mostly stuffed in. I did put a towel bar that i made in the center console between the two fwd t-top mounting bolts. This allows hanging of life jackets and other gear.

HawaiiBreeze

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Unfortunately I don't have an FSH but my 2017 SX190 which does have a lot of space in the holds and the cubby locker (co-pilot side) had to be rigged up so everything wasn't just lying on the floor. I made/found DIY storage items in places like walmart. Took a plastic (no rust) shower caddy and bolted it (stainless steel) to the inside of the cubby locker for small things like Spray Lubes & Cleaners and other. Bolted in mesh bags on the wall of the center ski locker and a neoprene bag in front of the co pilot chair for quick access. In the cubby locker I also put a rectangular shaped bucket and a square crate. The bucket idea has been super handy.

I suppose the point here is to sit in the boat and make mental notes of things you'd like to have and where you'd like them and start finding ways to install/organize. Great projects to do in the down times.

Attachments

JakeTJCJ

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I will have to pick up a towel bar. Thanks,

I have a small tackle bag, that I have condensed down to. Its currently sitting in the fish box up front. Most of the stuff is just everyday items that are brought on the boat from day to day.
I have all my ropes in one tote, my tools and emergency things are in the back area beside the leaning post. The center console is filled with a toilet and all the cushions. I usually run with no cushions until friends/family will start coming over to cruise. For now it is a fishing machine.