• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff stowaway collapsible boat fenders

dustinjean

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Axis
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
I used these on our yamaha the last 2 years but all of my friends now have towers and racks so i need to get some exile ball fenders to make a larger gap when tying up is my only reason for selling. includes 4 blue bumpers 7.5" round by 22.5" long all fenders have attached nylon straps with quick latch buckles to hook to cleats or the tower, also comes with a carry case and hand pump i paid $120 I will take $70 shipped this is the site if interested http://stowawayboatfender.com/index.html
fender1.jpg fender2.jpg

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PM sent!

JetPowered

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
damn, too slow. Nice snag veedubtek!

redthumper9

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I'm anxious to try my Exile bumpers this year!

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Ok, I've had these for 14 months now and haven't even taken them out of the bag. If someone wants to give me the $70 I paid, they are yours!

Av8tor07

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Ok, I've had these for 14 months now and haven't even taken them out of the bag. If someone wants to give me the $70 I paid, they are yours!
Are these still available?

Av8tor07

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I'll take them. How can we do this. I guess people use paypal. I've never used it. Please let me know.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Sent ya a private message @Av8tor07 , thanks!

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I honestly don't remember. I think so? lol. I wanna say yes. I'll know for sure next weekend when I'm packing/moving stuff for the new lakehouse.

Av8tor07

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I did buy them

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I did buy them
How are they working for you? Have you tried rafting up with them or docking in high wind conditions? My concern basically is can I pop them?

Av8tor07

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
How are they working for you? Have you tried rafting up with them or docking in high wind conditions? My concern basically is can I pop them?
Honestly, I haven't really used them. But they seem very sturdy.

jetboater4life

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I bought this exact same medium fender kit 4 years ago. I use them a few times a season and they work great. I didn't want them taking up tons of space since they are infrequently used. I don't use the dock at all. My wife is great at backing a trailer up so we never spend time near the boat ramp. I don't raft up with others much and when I do they have never had a tower. I think the straps that come with them are awesome as they allow you to quickly place and adjust the bumpers. If you were to use them regularly I think the nylon covers would get scuffed up a bit but I don't think they would pop. I usually don't use the pump and just blow them up by mouth.

Speedling

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Honestly, I haven't really used them. But they seem very sturdy.
Sure you can pop them. You can pop any type with air! What will it take? A lot of force and something sharp! I use a dock 75% of trips
I have tied to boats on lake michigan probably 20-30 times. I have had an old line break from cleat to cleat the water was so rough but these didn't break.
After 4 years we did have to sew one strap on one of them as it was coming undone from years of abuse.
I also found quickly after buying that winds and waves can toss them around as they are so light. We put a small bit of water in them to keep it weighted.
We rarely deflate and we store them in the bow of the boat. It was over 2 years before i had to put a bit of air in one.