• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Subwoofer tube

paratrooper39

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

RampRage

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have the same one in my boat and I like it. I am not a crazy sound guy trying to blast out the cove but this works well for my setup.

RampRage

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just moved it from the back to the middle.

I plan on adding some ballast next summer.

I think it sounded much better in the back.

RampRageSub.jpg

paratrooper39

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was planning to put mine in the rear as well on that side, its where I have my dual batteries already at so it seems to make sense.

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have the same tube. I put it under the passengers lounger and cut a small vent at the feet of the forward facing passenger so you can't even see it. Sounds great. Very happy about cost, conceal ability and sound provided.

JetSet407

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
@paratrooper39 If you've installed the sub, how does it sound? And where did you settle on placement? Thanks

paratrooper39

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@JetSet407 I haven't actually pulled the trigger on it just yet. I'm trying to figure out the power set up. I have the slampak with a small 200w amp and I'm trying to figure out if I need the preloaded tube or the passive and run it off the current amp. I also waited because I just purchased a Clarion M505 headunit since I really didn't like the stock one.