• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Sugar Sands Mirage Sport Jet 175 Oil distribution issues

dcorey48462

Reaction score
Boat Make
Sugar Sand
Year
Boat Model
Mirage
Boat Length
Good morning,

Looking for some help. I have 2005 175 sport jet powerhead engine. Pretty good with engines but this 2 stroke has me scratching my head. Long story short, I have lubrication oil going to every cylinder accept one (1). Obviously the engine can run this way. Before I jump into the engine and get greasy, I thought that someone out sport jet land has ever experienced this issue before and if so what did you do first … Of course the simple answer is a block feed port, but that just seems to easy.

Your thoughts......

Thank you,