• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Sunset pics

Ahhhhhh! The competition is heatin up!

Have some new ones to keep thread alive:

Lake Ray Roberts Sept 7th
K50_1919_PP.jpg

Another from Ray Roberts on the 7th
K50_1921_PP.jpg

Not boating related, but thought it was a cool picture. Took this while Dove hunting. This is the storm along the cold front that moved through last week. Awesome sight watching the storm move in with the sun setting behind it. Temp went from 101 degrees when we arrived late afternoon to 78 degrees by the time we left. Only in Texas!
Myra05_10Sep14.jpg

i never seem to take sunset pictures but i have one that i was able to find and the one with the beer was a sunrise a few weeks ago when we rented a floating cabin on green river lake

Attachments

• sunset.jpg
    sunset.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 11
  • sunrise.jpg
    sunrise.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 13
It was a beautiful (and chilly) evening on the Ohio River in Cincinnati tonight.

20140922_192006.jpg

Last edited:
@txav8r .... how'd you get that Yamaha over to Hana?? :D

Wow !!!

They are just awesome clicks.. Ultimate truly...

Specially one of that Bravomike the moving waves.. beautiful

@txav8r .... how'd you get that Yamaha over to Hana?? :D
That would be a good trick, eh Jim! The weather was so calm and clear this trip, I could have used and enjoyed the boat over there. Only one day with a few periods of rain, the rest were sunny and calm...however it rained almost every night as we slept. It could have been a degree or two cooler but it was a great trip. Hana bay was so calm, the paddle boarders and kayaks were out almost everyday, and that is unusual for Hana Bay. We even had snorkelers around the lava at the shore...it too is normally rocking with the surf much more. Even over at the Waianapanapa State Park, we have never been more than in the surf...and it was flat and calm over that entire bay, and the snorkelers were even swimming under the arch and into the caves! I could have had the boat in there too! We can dream right?

Here are a couple from my last trip to the Delta. The first with a boat and plane in the background is one of the sun setting or close to it. The second is of the sun rising the next morning.
G0119470.JPG
DJI00058.JPG

Sunset in Bimini at the Sapona wreck. Doesn't get any better...

DSCN2467.JPG

OK, and had to cheat on this because it is such a cool picture. Sunrise rather than sunset. This is on the way to Bimini as we were pulling out of Port Everglades.

_DSC3885 - Copy.JPG

@waterboy ... that sunrise picture is a poster pic for sure!! NICE!!

sunrise/sunset...same same!

Back