• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD Sunstream Floating Boat Lift 6000 lb NJ $6k

sdynak

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hi Guys & Gals.. since going pontoon I have not been here much or the "other" site but I still have my Float Lift for sale.. I use it for my pontoon but it is not ideal.. Now is off season and the best time to make the switch for me.. Just putting it out there to see if any interest.

Sunstream 6000 lb float lift Model # FL6012.. Newer battery and hoses.. works flawless.. comes with 2X remotes.. Newer solar panel. Currently setup for Pontoon with extra purchased extensions.. Have v-hull type also.. Can be towed to a boat ramp and pulled up on a flatbed tow truck easily or make a boat trailer adapt and strap down.

Located in Bayville, NJ .. Asking $6000

photo.JPG photo2.JPG photo3.JPG

Last edited:

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@sdynak - please confirm location and price.

Jared ruper

Reaction score
Boat Make
Nautique
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
Is the lift still for sale

sdynak

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score