• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Completed Superb LS2000 coming up for sale soon! <MD>

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Dealer mechanic owned, who I have known for years. Re-built everything. This kid grabbed this LS (2000) rebuilt the motors, etc., blah blah blah and decided it was too small and no storage (correct there!) So he bought an 05 230 wreck (dealer took it in trade) and will make this his new project for more storage, room, etc. I spoke to him today and he said he would have photos for me in a week or so when he gets time to get it out of storage. So if anyone is looking for a sub $10,000 starter boat, this is your boat. I don't know the price, I am guessing 8500 ish which is the going price for a boat of this ilk, i.e. redone everything. I will vouch personally for this Yamaha trained mechanic, who rebuilt my LS motors years ago after the (now we all know they suck) SBT motor failure; and has done all the routine preventive maintenance on my 230. Oh, the boat is in Berlin, Maryland.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@OCMD - any update on this? Or can we mark this sold?

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It is still for sale. I guess there is not much of a market for a 2 stroke true starter jet boat anymore, as this is one of the best in the USA up for sale at the moment. The full ad with photos and details is elsewhere on this site

4x15mph

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@OCMD , I think there is a market but it is limited and I think the market for jets is specialized in general. You see a lot of boats on here where prices are reduced and owners have to resort to trading it in.

I lurked on this board for 4 years before buying my boat from a local dealer. I think there are other sources that will help sell these/all boats such as eBay, Craigslist, boat trader, etc. I don't think a lot of prospective buyers are clued into how great this site is as a source for a well cared for boats.

I had a cash offer for my boat the other day and it was $7K. I would have sold it if it was $50k but kidding aside I have my boat listed passively for $8299 and have refused lower offers. There is some demand and some scams for sure.

Once you get some photos and a price, you will sell that boat. I saw you sold another 230 recently. Find me a 212x please!

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It is still for sale. . . . .The full ad with photos and details is elsewhere on this site
Can you link it here?

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Beachbummer

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I recently sold a two cycle sea doo boat and got very little activity from boattrader. LetGo and Craiglist resulted in a few leads before it sold, a lead from LetGo finally panned out. I suggest listing it everywhere.