• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Surfboards on Sale!

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Just ordered a Slingshot Space Pickle 5'4" for $280 shipped from activewake.com. All three sizes of the SP are on sale.

Also, Evo has some nice Ronix boards in their outlet section...

Last edited:

thcole

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I need a new board for myself to add to my liquid force fish 5'6". Just have no idea what I want to get. Just something a little faster to help me find ropeless. But that seems like a good deal.

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I was just on there ( evo ) yesterday and seen the design changes for the inland surfer tako and squirt boards. I will have to check out that space pickle.

Those Phase 5 boards look nice as well.

CFD3Captain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
I purchased the 5' Space Pickle a few weeks ago. Hoping I didn't need the 5'4 but we will see. I bought it as an all around board for everyone and since the 5' weight range was 100-225, I felt we would be better off with it. I am down from 235 to 210, so it's only more motivation to keep losing and keep it off ;)

Chris5105

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Is the Liquid Force Fish 5'6" a good board? My brother shamed me out of buying it for a first board saying I should get a Ronix Koal fish instead.

thcole

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think the fish is a good board to learn on. Sturdy and slow.

octavio3311

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I picked up a 2014 Hyperlite Shim 4'8" a couple of weeks ago for $281 with free shipping. The local Nautique/Malibu dealer was selling the exact 14' board for $450. SCORE!!!!

scokill

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just ordered a Slingshot Space Pickle 5'4" for $280 shipped from activewake.com. All three sizes of the SP are on sale.

Also, Evo has some nice Ronix boards in their outlet section...
They were out of the 5'4" ordered one at Buywake.com for $292 free shipping.