• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Surfing pics

Arcadyus

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
OK so here's the first pic of me behind my Makai. This was day 1 with having obv not even close to being dialed. But it was still pretty rad. The doomswell crew is getting on her next week to get her dialed with me. They rock a Pavati and a 2019 Max. So I have welcomed their help. This Pic was taking at Lake stevens, WA. CD31898A-9E56-4700-AA53-6856EC40F10C.jpeg

OrangeTJ

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Nice! If you're anything like me, you'll end up with a whole album on your phone titled "surfing pics" taken every time you go out!

Arcadyus

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Went out again today had to fix my trailer. Ask if you want but I'm still pissed and rather not flame boatmate. Although I really really really should. My homie driving again but I still haven't explained anything other than how to use cruise control. So idk wtf my wave setting is but again went ropeless all day even in 3ft fucking rollers. Choppiest day I've prob even seen on that lake. The white beast handled it fine. But hard to keep a wave shaped with that much chop. Also need to buy a paintball gun. @haknslash @swatski I cal already dock her better than I ever could my yamaha. Here's a cool shot from today. So I've got 12 hours on her now and have used half my gas. Not to shabby. 57069856-7D47-4782-B5BB-9DA03E2DD2DF.png

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice! If you're anything like me, you'll end up with a whole album on your phone titled "surfing pics" taken every time you go out!
You're not kidding... I have no memory left on my phone... lol!!

Arcadyus

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
So I upgraded my brakes to electronic brakes on the trailer for the moomba. The trailer was delivered to me with zero brake fluid. Boatmate never even put a fucking drop of fluid. Thank God I have amazing brakes on the dodge. I fixed the issue myself today. My dealer is very embarrassed but he's just my sales guy not the shop tech. He hasn't seen those type of brakes before. He even towed it a few times back and forth to the lake for testing and mentioned they felt odd. But it's 25mph from the shop to the lake. So without a in board controller he wouldn't know. Thankfully it was the easiest brake bleed I've ever done. Now the trailer stops like a fucking boss. I will never go back to surge brakes. But you bet your ass I'll be calling boatmate to get some answers.

Arcadyus

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
This was my first run about half way through. The lake was the roughest I've ever seen it in the 7 years I've lived here. There were 3ft rollers all day and white caps. Surfing isn't easy in these conditions and it's very hard to control your speed. My new fins are so fast it's taking me some time to figure them out. I'm also learning a lot each time we go out. This was the first day I was really able to recover more than once on a wave. Bending your knees and looking at the boat really helps. Give the video some time to get better quality.