• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Swap captain for bench seat 2015 210

dcmoore21

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Wondering if anyone would be interested in a captain seat for bench seat swap. I have a 2015 Yamaha SX210 and am interested in converting to a bench seat. I'll probably plan to just purchase the parts but figured I'd see if anyone wanted to swap first.

Squirts

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
where are you located and what color is your interior?

Txlakegirl

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wondering if anyone would be interested in a captain seat for bench seat swap. I have a 2015 Yamaha SX210 and am interested in converting to a bench seat. I'll probably plan to just purchase the parts but figured I'd see if anyone wanted to swap first.
Is the bench the same in 2015 AR210? What color is your trim?