• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Swim deck cushions

webbug

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Any member here installed matching cushions in the swim platform for the AR 240? Something similar to the 242?

Stevenpigsooie

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I did. If I was doing it over I’d get the double density seadek instead from JBP.

Scottie

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I put the double density seadek on my swimdeck, 2013 212x. Nice thick pad, but not afraid to walk on it either. Really nice for the swim deck. Recommended for sure.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The dual density SeaDek is out of stock at the moment. We'll have it back sometime this summer but not sure exactly when. SeaDek was redoing the way they laminate the layers.

DBamaC

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR192
Boat Length
Any member here installed matching cushions in the swim platform for the AR 240? Something similar to the 242?
I gotta say, I really like the matched cushions I have on my boat. I don't think even dual density SeaDek would even come close to the same level of comfort. Hey @JetBoatPilot , do you guys still sell the matched cushions?

Papa

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I hate my seats on the rear platform. Until my wife gets tired of cleaning the red mud out, I'm stuck with them. Then, it's SeaDek all the way.
Papa

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
We did until this past winter. My upholsterer retired and we have not been able to find a suitable replacement.