• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Swim Deck Radio

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hahaha thanks
I will wait until you try it before I order one.
I want to put a mount in the bow of the boat so I can grill in the bow if I wanted to

Do you cover your remote on the swim deck with that rubber like cover that came with the boat?
I never use that thing. The boat is either coverd or on the water.

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
While I was adding that item to my “boat list” on amazon, I also saw the whole kit with mount, leg, and table top. With the kids, I’ve always thought it would be handy to have a 2nd table located in the bow.

Do you think a couple strips of aluminum or star board would be enough to reinforce the bow storage compartment, or the front of the anchor locker for a table mount and table??
I think it would be fine with a little chuck of starboard behind it. It come with some pretty thick screws. I used up using Stainless steel bolts since I had to use an aluminum plate at the bottom for the screw holes.

Benny Sibbitt

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score