• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Swim Up Seats

NoFla21

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am trying to see if anyone knows where I can find the swim-up seats for the '23 AR250. My dealer "ordered" them, but it shows on back order with no ETA of arrival. The part number is F4Y-U3505-T0-00. Any one know where to snag these?

Chrisbert

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Can you order them as a complete accessory now? On my 2022 25' they only came standard, and only on certain trim. My 252SD has them, but there's extra brackets underneath.

NoFla21

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Not sure if you can do a complete accessory but the '23 22FT and 25FT models already have the extra brackets underneath. Unfortunately, the seats didn't come with the boat.

NoFla21

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Bumping this in hopes someone has a hook-up or connection to locate these seats! 🙏

NoFla21

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Fortunately, mine came in shortly after I posted. Not sure if they’re in stock or back ordered like it was for me last year.