• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SX 230 parts

mdwarchichoke

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Temps are rising. Time to work on the boat. She is in good shape, but a few small items left to do after I replaced one of the two motors a few years back.

Mods done this week waiting for the water to warm up just a little more:
New Fulton winch installed. So much nicer than the stock one.
Windshield Rubber installed as the original had shrunk 3 or 4" on each side.
New side trim around the port side door etc.
New shelf and shoe rack in the side compartment like so many other have done.

Still on the to do list asap:
Off with the hydro turf this weekend and the new Seadeck install.
Oil change of course.
New gasket around the engine hatch. Tied between the $20 fix or the garage door seal gasket I have seen on the forums.
A good wash and maybe a little bit of a buff
I need new stickers soon, but i think that will be next year. I want to use it more than work on it. May round up the stickers this year for a fall to do list at the end of the season. I think it will be time for a stereo upgrade soon. That will take a little more digging!

I am hunting for if anyone has a boat they may be parting out:
Side box that goes under the seat or something else to put there mine is cracked since I got the boat.
Starboard handrail for the front.
The elusive second table. HA!

Thanks if you happen to know of any used parts around. I have chased them down at the usual online places listed in this forum etc

mdwarchichoke

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks. Figured I would reach out here and see if anyone wanted to sell parts first or know a better place than me. Love the boat and try and do a little every year to keep down the wear and tear overcoming it. Sure do like the new ones though too!

mdwarchichoke

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ha me too. Kids will be driving in a few years then college I suppose. Better keep my boat up for the years to come.

PaulyB

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I have a handrail and the white box that goes under the port seat, not sure what you mean about the second table.

mdwarchichoke

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Let me know if you may be willing to ship them and price. I will verify the handrail and make sure my memory is true that it is indeed the starboard side.

Second table was just me thinking about getting an extra and the adults and kids were having turf wars one day over it HA!

Thanks - I will check and make sure when the sun gets up here in Texas.

mdwarchichoke

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Did not get oil change today, but new plugs are in both motors. Old ones look all even and nothing was stuck in the head!

Finish shelves and table holder in port compartment.
Removed all the stickers on the starboard side and ready for a little polishing soon.
Old hydro turf pulled and cleaned ready for the new seadeck install after I polish it out a little. Why get it dirty yet!
Installed a new seat that came with the boat. Only took me three years. Got my use out of the original cracked.

mdwarchichoke

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@PaulyB I did not see a response back on the message center, so maybe it is having issues or something. If you still want to sale the parts lets me know were/how to send the payment. Thanks

BlkGS

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@PaulyB I need a port side hand rail if you have one... shoot me a pm shipped o 28602.

@mdwarchichoke What did you use for the rubber trim? I need to do the same on my boat.

Top Bottom