• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SX190 Boat name help!

tweeter1148

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Hello everyone...my family and I just put a deposit down on a 2018 SX190. We are looking for help with a boat name. I am trying to incorporate me being from West Virginia and my wife being Canadian into the name. Does anyone have any suggestions? I am in the military so you can’t offend me and I honestly enjoy a good inbred joke! So, let me have it...what do you guys got?

FLBulldogger

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Mountain Jet
WestByGod Hoser Jet :)
Almost Heaven Jettin'
Maple & Moonshine Mover

Blue Hawaiian

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I recently put a deposit for an 2018 AR 195, just waiting for warmer weather for delivery, in your position as being an ex-military with your wife from here, i would think these name considered as

VirginCandy (Virgina + Canada)
Northern Seal/Northern Marine ( Northern=Canada, seal, Marine=military)

Blue Hawaiian

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sure, Quebec has best maple syrup to represent where your lovely sweet heart from ! Yes vote !