• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

SX190 tower

MikeTCU

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Got an amazing deal on a 2017 SX190 with less than 10 hours. Added a 2nd battery, kicker amp and new speakers. Wanted a tower for more water sports with the family. Guys at WakeTower Pro were ninjas, and did a great job with the install and recommendations.

Went with the catapult tower as my original Bimini would fit (tightly) and i can lower to fit in the garage.
C1D6B9EF-9CC9-46D4-B78F-C9884E95796C.jpeg50C5FC3D-ACC6-425F-903C-41FD130B1097.jpeg

Theryan

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just looked at their site. If I could justify spending $3K+ to fly them here to install it, it would be a really cool option. For that price, though, no way.

Looks great, though!

ripler

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I installed my tower and it's not too hard. Installing the backing plates is the hardest job because it's not easy to get to the mounting location from inside the boat, but I found a way around that.

@MikeTCU Do you know if they used resin between the backing plate and hull when they installed your backing plates? I was looking on their site to see their procedure and it's not listed.

MikeTCU

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just looked at their site. If I could justify spending $3K+ to fly them here to install it, it would be a really cool option. For that price, though, no way.

Looks great, though!
Thanks. I was fortunate to live within a close distance. Only cost me $175 for them to drive down.

MikeTCU

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I installed my tower and it's not too hard. Installing the backing plates is the hardest job because it's not easy to get to the mounting location from inside the boat, but I found a way around that.

@MikeTCU Do you know if they used resin between the backing plate and hull when they installed your backing plates? I was looking on their site to see their procedure and it's not listed.
I believe they did.