• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

sx210 graphics for older hulls

Madcityami

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I have a 2010 sx210. The graphics are in pretty bad shape. I know some prefer the "stickerless" look, but I fear my scratches go deeper than the sticker. I can only seem to find the graphics for the port side. I think 2006-2010 all have the same hull and all those model years have the same problem (only port side available). Has anybody found a good replacement? I'm not stuck on the original graphics.

VitaminSea

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Have you seen/considered the JBP Impact Graphics.
With the group by this month they are on sale.

another option would be a vinyl wrap graphic.

Madcityami

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I like the JBP Impact Graphics, but they only go back to 2012 hulls