• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

SOLD SX230 HO 2007 For Sale S/E Louisiana $19,000

Zarrella

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited
Boat Length
Good luck. ...nice boat!

Yamborghini

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
I'm headed home I a few weeks. If it's still for sale I'm definitely going to go see it.

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Wow. Someone finally priced a boat perfectly. Right where it needs to be. Assuming it is in great shape, this is a "Here's my check for 19k, thank you very much" deal. This is a rarity in the expansive world of of delusional boat sellers. Good luck on your sale Chad. Someone looking for an SX230 who has done his research will agree to your price.

Yamborghini

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
Wow. Someone finally priced a boat perfectly. Right where it needs to be. Assuming it is in great shape, this is a "Here's my check for 19k, thank you very much" deal. This is a rarity in the expansive world of of delusional boat sellers. Good luck on your sale Chad. Someone looking for an SX230 who has done his research will agree to your price.
I think it's the act of people pricing their boats based off of NADA and adding every standard "option" to the price

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Nope. Folks are simply delusional. I looked for 8 months, and over 90% of the sellers were nuts in regard to pricing. I watched many of them for the entire 8 months I was looking and they were still listed for sale. When I spotted mine, I over nighted the check. No haggling. Price was right. Listed, and sold in a couple days. Buyer and seller very pleased. That's all you can ask for. Sold my LS the same way. Priced correctly, and gone in a few weeks.

Yamborghini

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
NA
^ lol. The $34k sx230's are delusional. I can't promise I will buy but will definitely want some "what to look for" advice if the stars align.

It'll be a few weeks and a fairly priced boat might not be there when I am.

rcpd34

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
This is a bargain. I was at Deep Creek Marina Sunday and they had the same boat for $36K! The sales guy said he'd take $28K. Really?

OCMD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Muhahahahahahahaha! Delusional.

mark_m

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Bump? I would have bought this boat if I lived in AL

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Are you advertising it anywhere else? Craigslist, Boattrader.com, etc?

Honestly, assuming this boat is in good condition like it appears, this price is a steal.

Chad Newman

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Its on Craigslist and a couple trade/buy/sell pages on Facebook. I just can't stand to have it in the driveway seeing it every time I pull up and knowing I'm selling it.
Attachment issues I suppose.
The pictures are true to its condition.
I priced it low to move it out and move on.
I'm going to check out boattrader.com though. Thanks for the info.

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Somebody should buy this before I do! I don't have room for two in the garage.

Big Shasta

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Someone should buy this before I decide I'd like one 2 years newer with a better paint job. Then I'd be pushing @Yamborghini to buy my 05.

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Muhahahahahahahaha! Delusional.
You can call folks delusional if you want, that's your right but it's hard to go UP in price if you don't start there to begin with. Heck of a lot easier to go down. Just my opinion.

0627Devildog

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Classifieds Moderator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
With the first picture of it being beached, you might want to post a shot of the keel so people can see it. Beached with no keel guard will be a concern for some.