• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

T top nav light?

Van T

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Is anyone running navigation lights on the back of their t-top instead of that stupid pole you have to plug in. Jet Pilot has one with rocket launchers but I don't really know if I want the rocket launchers up there.

Alan Crawford

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I purchased a 7 rod rocket launcher from Stryker with nav and spreader lights. I ran the wires through the tubing and installed waterproof plugs so that I can still take the ttop off when needed.

Eric Ballard

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I put this light on the front center of my bimini top. I had to cut the bimini top a little to mount it (I resealed the cut edges with a lighter) The mount stays up and when I need the light I grab it from the glove box and it attached with strong magnets.

No more stupid pole light that is hard to get out of the ski locker and the light on top of the bimini is higher and more visible than the pole light.

https://www.amazon.com/Navisafe-920-Clamp-On-Rail-Mount/dp/B002ZRPK3I/ref=sr_1_12?ie=UTF8&qid=1496895752&sr=8-12&keywords=navisafe+light

JetSet407

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I purchased a 7 rod rocket launcher from Stryker with nav and spreader lights. I ran the wires through the tubing and installed waterproof plugs so that I can still take the ttop off when needed.
Does the Stryker Rocket Launcher work well with stock bimini top? Looking for rocket launcher style rod holders that will work well with stock 2018 fsh sport bimini top. Thanks!

Tailwaters

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
The oem light is garage. Some of the aftermarket t-top makers offer a navigation light. Just need to make sure it comes with adapters that will go down to the smaller diameter tubing that Yamaha uses