• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

T-Top Options

Tailwaters

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I've not trolled yet but will be giving that a try starting next month when the jack coho come in.

Van T

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Get you a good trolling motor get to your spot you can cut the engine off and set some runs and Mark them . I really like my Minn Kota thinking about getting the foot pedals the remote is kind of a pain.

dlkhmk

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I love my Ttop and the extra shade compared to the factory top. I will say one down fall is the bigger the Ttop the more it acts like a sail when the wind blows. Just keep that in mind. I’ll post more pics tomorrow for the person who asked.

jsmjverk

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
About 2800 all said and done. Including the seat. Went a little taller 7’ and side to side. I’ve looked at the factory one and I’m much happier with this one
Where did you get it made?

Tailwaters

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I ended up buying a Dolphin Pro2 as I needed something that would fold down to get inside my 10' door. Now that its installed I'm thinking maybe I'll see about a new trailer or possibly lowering the one I have. I fall short from clearing by just over an inch.

Attachments

Joe Larsen

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I did some homework on the the t-tops that cycle springs puts on their FSH boats. The company that makes and puts these tops on is called Quality Tops. Contact there is Grant at ‭(727) 942-4397‬.I called him for a quote on my FSH 210 and it was $5500. They said not a problem, they were about 3 weeks out and would take about a week to complete.
What's mind boggling is that other sites like dolphin sells t tops for $1400 and then Quality Tops is selling them for $4000 more. I mean, when you think about it, all you're doing is adding a few more brackets and hinges.

Joe Larsen

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I ended up buying a Dolphin Pro2 as I needed something that would fold down to get inside my 10' door. Now that its installed I'm thinking maybe I'll see about a new trailer or possibly lowering the one I have. I fall short from clearing by just over an inch.
Would you mind sharing a picture of the top folded?g

Tailwaters

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
No not even close. My door is 10ft and it clears by about 8 inches. You'd. Have to buy the Fishmaster top. The top on that one folds as well. I was pretty disappointed that it did not fold down more.

Last edited:

ACG1

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
About 2800 all said and done. Including the seat. Went a little taller 7’ and side to side. I’ve looked at the factory one and I’m much happier with this one
Where did you get your t top made?