• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Table in the 215 Impulse?

Dutchess77

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Our boat didn't come with the optional table. Does anyone have it on their 215? Pics pls..

Is it useful?
Does it just get in the way?
Can we mount at the rear swim platform also?

Just looking for input before we decide.

Scarabpaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
My boat didnt come with the table either. I think i purchased my table from marine outfitters, its the same table mike noted (garelick side mount). Veryuseful in my opinion.

Pirana

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Definitely very useful.

wango tango

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Got two mounts bow and back, the girls love it and I use It when I'm fishing to put bait and lures on. It stores easy. I picked up a second Black table at the Marina, looks great!